Barncastle will sleep 10 comfortably, with cot and highchair available on request. There is ample parking at the front of the property. The barn is accessed through either the Oak door to the left, or the large glass doors in the centre.
- Comprising of a small sitting room with Oak Flooring and French Doors leading outside. Furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, a comfortable sofa and extra seating.
- Bedroom with Oak Floor furnished in a classical style, with a double bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bedroom with two single beds, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Two bathrooms, each with shower, basin and WC.
- The beautiful Dining Hall can be observed from a breathtaking Oak gallery. The Hall is floored with Oak and boasts a large Cotswold stone Inglenook Fireplace. There is a dining table and chairs to seat 10.
- The beautiful, fully-fitted kitchen has a traditional stone floor and includes large American-style fridge, range cooker and dishwasher.
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Spacious, beamed galleried living room with open fire, oak floor and sofa.
- Bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite, with freestanding clawfoot bath, basin and WC.
- Bedroom with classical style double bed.
- Second bathroom with shower, bath, basin and WC.